Introducing Brokers are core to our business and we have invested heavily to provide our IBs with fast, reliable, and secure service, enabling you to spend less time managing back-office operations and more time managing your customer relationships.
Establishing a partnership with Lucror Ltd. is beneficial for both sides – it provides our company with more coverage while at the same time it earns you money in a safe, risk-free way. This is why our Partners Relations Team has gone to great lengths to design a comprehensive Partnership Program that is suitable for anyone willing to explore the world of Forex trading, the world’s largest, most liquid market.
Benefits for Partners
- Competitive Commission: Lucror Ltd. offers its partners the most competitive commission on the market – up to 75% on the spread.
- Marketing Tools: We offer a variety of free marketing tools and materials including banners and personalized referral links for you to utilize to your full potential.
- Paid In Real-Time: Commissions are paid in real-time to your IB account and can be withdrawn upon request.
- Dedicated Premium Support: You will be allocated a personal, dedicated IB Account Manager to support all your operational needs and provide ongoing business development support.
- No Limitations: No limitations for the minimum number of attracted clients. No limitations on the minimum trading volume of attracted clients, and no limitations on the amount of affiliate commissions.
Benefits for Clients
We value the business you bring in and strive to provide your customers with the best possible trading experience and transparent trading conditions.
When you team up with us, your customers will receive:
- Multiple account types
- Great trading conditions
- Various payment system
- No fees on deposits/withdrawals
How do I become an IB?
Our IB program is the most straightforward way to earn a steady revenue stream, without adding to your cost base. Joining is quick and simple. Simply fill out our online registration form, and one of our Executives will contact you to gather additional information.
After creating a member ID on our portal and signing in, click the ‘Partnership’ button and submit the short IB request form. Once your request to become an IB is approved, the Partnership menu will allow you to create an IB account and provide you with your partner sign-up link.
How are the IB fees calculated?
IB fees are calculated per 1 standard lot traded round trip. (Trade must be opened and then closed).
The amount is only calculated on trade close.
When can I withdraw my IB commissions?
IB commissions are paid at the close of each trade. The commissions are eligible for withdrawal as soon as they are paid to the IB account.